Switzerland Geology – Shaded Relief version using an Atlas map from 1972 as texture.
Size of wooden frame is 91×61 cm. Frame is available in 3 different colours.
We’ve created this map with the visual illusion of 3D by applying modern day Digital Elevation Data and meticulously adding shaded relief to the landscape of the original 1972 map. The shading is printed on the paper and not a result of the map protruding from the surface.
Please Note: The text on the map can be difficult to read due to font size, shaded relief covering some of the text, and the age of the map.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see our latest maps and works in progress
See more of our maps from around the world here
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!