Framed Shaded Relief Agricultural Map of Spain. The map is rendered in a 3d program to create shadows in hills and mountains. We created this map with the illusion of 3D by applying Digital Elevation Data and meticulously adding shaded relief to the landscape of the original map from 1966. The shading is printed on the paper and not a result of the map protruding from the surface.
See more of our maps from around the world here
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!