Iceland Satellite Photo Map
Framed (Frames are available in 3 different colors) Iceland Shaded Terrain Satellite Photo, made by using a satellite photo as a texture on top of a digital 3d model. By doing this the landscape becomes much more easily understandable since hills and mountains cast shadows.
We created this Iceland Satellite Photo Map with the illusion of 3D by applying Digital Elevation Data and meticulously adding shaded relief to the landscape of the Satellite photo. The shading is printed on the paper and not a result of the map protruding from the surface.
Texture data: Esri, USGS | Samsyn Ehf, Esri, HERE, Garmin, Foursquare, METI/NASA, USGS | Earthstar Geographics
See more of our various types of Iceland maps here
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!